March 11 is the day…the day I will wake and look into my husband’s sleeping face and wonder where these last nine years together have gone. The day I kiss my daughters feet and realize I have been doing this for nine months. The day I receive phone calls from loved ones wishing me a very happy celebration. The day I unwrap a parcel of creative inspiration. The day the birthday cake will be gluten free. The day I make a wish that will undoubtfully come true. The day I look in the mirror and I am proud of who I see. The day I thank the lucky stars for all that is me. Thirty, what a wonderful place to be.
*Thirty* print by food chicon Etsy.
Filed under creative, etsy
My husband keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, but he said nothing from Etsy because I’m home during the day and I’ll want to open it as soon as it arrives. He told me to write a list, and this is what I wrote;
- deer baby king by the runny bunny, on Etsy
- large and chunky amazonite ring size 6
- smoky glass 1/4″ thick to cover the dinning room table
- 8 sheep skins to cover the dinning chairs
- paint for dinning room
- new window treatment for the tea room
- back splash in the kitchen
- green frosted glass inserts for the two cut-outs in the wall
- new bedroom furniture
- new window treatment for the bedroom
- paint and plants for bedroom
- Audrey Kawasaki tattoo